Friday, June 26, 2015

21 days

I'm making it, though I have a hang nail on my left pinkie so hitting the shift key hurts, so does my tooth, but life's good.  I'm going camping this weekend and gonna get burnt to a crisp with all my NA people so yeah I'm happy.

Yesterday I had a long talk with an old friend and I literally cried.  She's not afraid to be tough with me.  She said the shame from my relapse showed in my face.  I'm better now.  Not all better but a little better.

Last night I was offered the choice between getting high and going to the NA camp out and I chose the camp out without even thinking.  I was even kind of offended that someone would want to get high with me.  But who am I kidding.  If it weren't for the camp out, I'd be high right now.  Still kinda wish I could go to the camp out AND get high, but that's the addict in me poking it's ugly little head.  I think I shall name my addict and his name shall be Dickie!  Now I have Manny and Dickie fighting for control of this distorted mind of mine, but I will WIN!


On a personal not to my Kiwi Princess (hope that name doesn't offended, btwz) I looked up the weather in Dunedin and you live in a temperate paradise!  I grew up on the Oregon Coast  and I hate the hot weather where I am.  It's only 9:00 AM right now and it's already almost 80 degrees . . . Celsius (jk!) you do the conversion.  But it's fucking hot and it's going to be over 100 where I'm camping.  Thank God for swimming.  Thanks Jamie for being my #1 fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment