Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 39

Just checking in real quick. Today is not a bad day. Yesterday I kinda mourned fro the fact that I'll never again spend a few hours alone on a beach or in a park slowly drinking myself stupid. It was sad, like knowing that you'll never again see a relative that's passed on. Last night I compared it to ending a relationship, but no, it's like loosing a loved one. It's not good. I'm going to miss it more than I can say, but this is something I have to do. I will do it. In brighter news, I got a sponsor yesterday and we meet on Monday so I can finally tackle that damnedable 4th step. I'll post it here of course, because I want this saved so I can look back on it. Thanks for all your support everyone. Of course there's noone here yet, but I know there will be eventually. Even if there isn't, all the support I really need, I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment